..



Thursday, July 14, 2011

am i

just thinking, am i going back to the old my... ah.. nobody care, it's just ups to me... the world so damn cruel, crap, i hate this, try to change to be what we call so baik la.. urm.. i guess i'm going to be the old me. that's the way it is.

what i'm only heard , sreaming , yealing .. so hate it..
what i'm doing, keep crying.. am i that lucky?? it's we call lucky
i hate you all
nothing change
all of it just a drama that u guys make it to make it look the way u want
fuck off la.. i hate this life..

i'm  on my own now..
like before...
everything is just me...


nothing can we call happy family... crap... all of it  is just nothing... yes.. i am from a broken family?? so what?? that's make me be the way i am...
don't judge me... i don't need it..

No comments:

Post a Comment