..



Wednesday, August 17, 2011

this morning..


this morning i woke up without a single smile on my face..
this morning i looked at the mirror and saw my stressful face...
this morning i told myself.. i can't believe i really let him go...
yeah... i let him go... for real..

am i did the right things?
i hope so.. coz the title of boyfriend means a lot to me and it have a lot of responsibility and i think he can't do it.. he can't fulfilled it well
i'm standing there, be side of him... will only make him feel i'm a burden to him..

i decide to get over it..
and stop bothering him with my needs
i hope .. really really hope i did the right things..
all this time i try so hard .. try to understand him.. try to be the best for him.. i try everything..
and everything just feel not right..
mybe it will be right if i stop trying
yeah.. now .. i'm stop trying..

i really do want him to be my husband.. this time for sure..
but .. it's just me.. all this time.. everything just what i want to see on him..
and it so hurt when he's not what i want him to be..
the short way to do.. just let him go..

letting him go.. and wish everything will be alright..for me and him..

No comments:

Post a Comment